Re: spanish mobile

---------

From: vicki ranck (vranck_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 05:33:24 PDT

i am a virtual "dummy" when it comes to uploading or sometimes downloading
for that matter. when i get back to school i will have our tech guy show me
how. in the mean time it is really so simple. you know those wooden
manequins we use to teach physical proportion? draw some of those appx. 6"
high. outer shape only, onto white posterboard, (although colors could be
used just as well). cut out. i used 1 1/2"- 2" strips of tissue paper and
just wound it about the figures and tacked in place with tacky glue. two
colors for each figure. then thread a needle with very thin fishing line and
run through the head of the figure. using wire wrap two dowl rods ( 1/8"). i
also bought some little wooden balls with holes, also 1/8" to finish the
ends off. tie on figures and adjust for balance!!!
vicki

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/

---