to gladrabbit: another artist

---------

From: vicki ranck (vranck_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 05:24:59 PDT

hi again,
we had an artist here in clarksville, tn. named e.t. wickham. he was a man
that only finished 8th grade and lived in near seclusion out in the palmyra
region of clarksville-montgomery county. he built these wonderful cement
sculptures of various religious and political figures. some of them even
electrical ah...attributes... anyway, much to the art community's dismay,
over the years people have busted them up on a friday or saturday night
escapade...this fall our local museum is sponsoring a student show centered
around his work. should be neat.
vicki in tn

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/