Re: Purple attack!!!

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 05:21:41 PDT

Re: Stressless and "dreams"Well...I guess I've got to jump in with my 2 cents....purple is definitely one of my favorite colors....and red, and red-orange...etc.

I once had orange and red-orange in a living room and kitchen which was a big L-shape...I loved it. It was so warm and inviting...

Now my husband and I have a bedroom that is magenta....BEAUTIFUL!!!! and he likes it, too.

When we had to paint our pool last year, my husband wanted to paint it purple...ECU purple...now that's dark purple. But they couldn't get that color for us in "pool paint"...so we had to stick with the standard blue.
Carolyn