Re: Purple attack!!!

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 21:47:27 PDT

Re: Stressless and "dreams"I always allowed my own children to paint their
rooms whatever color (except for now when my son wanted his room red and
black - I put my foot down and told him he is NOT painting his walls red OR
black - puberty is hard enough without those colors! *L* His walls are now
white with red and black trim - VERY COOL!) My daughter painted designs on
her walls whenever she was bored. Now that she has moved out I now get to
have a studio - YEAH! I am pulling up the carpet and refinishing the
hardwood floors. I am thinking beige walls with white trim. Very neutral to
accent every piece of furniture which will be every color imaginable. I just
finished the mirror which has about 30 colors and as many patterns. Yes, I
have my favorite colors - All of them! :-)
~Michal

> (SNIP)I have lived in houses with white walls for many years, I still like
white walls
but when I was young I painted walls many colors
I was lucky to have a mother who allowed it
as a small child my favorite color was definetly purple
then yellow and black poka dots like my favorite dress
as a pre teen my walls were aqua and purple (and also my furniture)
then I fell for yellow and orange
as an art teacher, students often ask what my favorite color is and I
usually say I love all colors and I couldn't pick just one and that is
really the truth

---