RE: Re(2): Jackie's list

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 21:48:43 PDT

The list I got was in notepad. I got it to open using the following
steps, see if it works for you

1. Save the file directly from the e-mail to your hard drive and RUN
YOUR VIRUS PROGRAM (no offence Jackie) BECAUSE THIS IS A HABIT YOU
SHOULD DEVELOP ANYTIME YOU GET ANY FILE FROM ANYONE FRIEND, MOM, DAD,
BROTHER, SISTER, PRIEST. (I will stop shouting now)Most viruses are not
sent deliberately but piggy back on other files, or masquerade as
something else. The last virus that set off alarms at the museum came
from a company we have done business with for years. Because almost 100%
of their business involves using other peoples files their virus check
not only scans everything that they open but it scans the whole HD once
an hour. Still Melissa slipped by them.

2.Open your spreadsheet program (Might also work with database programs)

3. Choose File - Open

4. Using the top drop down box in the file - open window go to were you
saved the program.

5. In the middle of the window you now see a list of folders and files
(the files all match the type of program you are using

6. Below that box is a box for the file name, below that is a box for
the type of file. It is probably a drop down box click the arrow and
select all files.

7. The list of files in the window now changes, and you can find the
notebook file click on it and open it.

8. Your spread sheet program should be able to read the code and format
it to your program

Kimberly (kimberly@wcc.net)