Re: Purple attack!!!

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 21:06:27 PDT

Re: Stressless and "dreams"You GO girl!!! Now, so we can all go see what it looks like, tell where you got it and what brand. :)

  I looked through all the purple choices
  and narrowed it down to
  Purple Passion, Phantom, and Royal Plum
  I picked one then the other then...by the time I was waited on the wheel in my head had stopped at "Royal Plum"
  now I have a "Royal Plum" hallway :) Diane :)

---