Purple attack!!!

---------

From: Diane Beilby (dibeilby_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 21:27:01 PDT

Re: Stressless and "dreams"I just have to share that after reading so many of you talk about purple

it made me take some action............

I have lived in houses with white walls for many years, I still like white walls
but when I was young I painted walls many colors
I was lucky to have a mother who allowed it
as a small child my favorite color was definetly purple
then yellow and black poka dots like my favorite dress
as a pre teen my walls were aqua and purple (and also my furniture)
then I fell for yellow and orange
as an art teacher, students often ask what my favorite color is and I usually say I love all colors and I couldn't pick just one and that is really the truth

I went to the paint store today
I looked through all the purple choices
and narrowed it down to
Purple Passion, Phantom, and Royal Plum
I picked one then the other then...by the time I was waited on the wheel in my head had stopped at "Royal Plum"
now I have a "Royal Plum" hallway :) Diane :)

---