Re: [ArtsEducators] Lists (Getty)

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 19:08:37 PDT

To join the backup list, send an email to: artseducators-subscribe@onelist.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sue Freeland
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Monday, July 09, 2001 3:44 PM
  Subject: Re: [ArtsEducators] Lists (Getty)

  Kathy,
  Do you have the address for signing up on Yahoo? I haven't done anything about it yet because I get soooooo much mail on this list!!!!!! But I heard August might bring a change so wnt to be prepared...
  For summer vaca have challenged myself to 1 painting or drawing per day...What fun!!!
  Thanks, sue

  ---
leave-artsednet-5780X@lists.getty.edu

---