P.S. more news

---------

From: Beth Goodwin (bgood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 16:04:28 PDT

I almost forgot becuase of my l-o-n-g post. I am working so hard to get my room ready now because I-m leaving for Ireland on July 31st and will just have two weeks when I return. I'm getting so excited. My daughter and I will stay first three days at Trinity College so I will get to see four pages of the Book of Kells. I read that they turn a page each day. Anyone out there with other things not to miss, please write. I am simultaneously reading 3 guidebooks - how compulsive! Beth

---