Re: Stressless and "dreams"

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 17:03:01 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
 Danville, CA 94526
From: "Sue Freeland" <sudz@massed.net>
 Just wanted to add that I would like to introduce the idea to our state
legislature that all people (esp. political people) who are involved in
making the big decisions in education from the state house on down need to
spend at least three days each year as a substitute teacher and at least one
of these days needs to be in a middle school. That way they will gain an
appreciation for our job. Maybe if I ask for 10 days I'll get three?
These people need to see the obstacles to education (large classes,
disrespect, bad behavior, etc....)and help to rid them from our schools.Sue
(Big fat grin!) This should go along with our "dream" thread! Wouldn't THIS
be a wonder to see!
Toodles......B

---