<no subject>

---------

From: Lynette Denise Giblin (giblins_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 14:15:49 PDT

Help!!! Need to write a pretty detailed curriculum for a new computer art &
design course that I am to teach in the fall. If anyone could share their
curriculum for a course of this nature or give some insight, I would be very
grateful. I am to have my curriculum written by August 1, so the sooner I
can get any input the better. Hope everyone is having a good summer. Thank
you in advance.

Lynette Giblin
Art Teacher
Mechanicsburg Area Senior High School