Make an Impression student contest

---------

From: Sue Freeland (sudz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 12:55:56 PDT

Just thought those of you interested in the contest that did not return
student work...It pays to act as agroup...Thanks all you guys who wrote!!!
Here is the letter I got back...
Sue

--------------
Thank you very much for your feedback regarding the A&E "Make an Impression"
Student Contest.

We received many calls and emails from teachers regarding the return of
their students' artwork, so we offered to return any artwork that came with
return postage. In the future, we will make such arrangements ahead of time
and include the information in the contest materials. I hope that when
those contests are conducted, you will consider entering your students'
artwork.

Once again, thank for your suggestion. We appreciate your feedback and
look forward to your school's participation in our programs.

Sincerely,

Dana L. Gross
Account Manager, A&E
The Alliance Group
A Division of Vertical Mix Marketing, Inc.
2 Park Avenue, 14th Floor
New York, NY 10016
p. 212-813-3649
f. 212-532-6113