Re: casting materials

---------

From: C Pearl (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 13:00:20 PDT

This reminds me that my boyfriend wants to kow the best way to join copper
to copper in a sturdy fashion and where to get these materials-while this is
not school related at the moment it is part of the summer art experiments we
are doing-we have seen some neat windchime type sculptures at some art
fairs-also does anyone know where we can get glass pieces-we are in the
seattle area.

Shar Arndt
teacher and artist
mailto:\\seapearlsart@hotmail.com