Table Cloths cheap - was RE: Finally introducing

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 11:43:43 PDT

When I was at the museum, we covered the tables. When I started they
covered them with fadeless paper, then clear plastic it took an hour
to cover 1 table. I switched to plastic table cloths purchased on a roll
and attached them with Velcro tape. The rolls were enough to cover the
art studio at least twice and we had 8 tables 3X6. We got them from a
local company called Mayfield Paper Company that had a party supply
store on the same site. If youre in West Texas or the Hill Country
their URL is http://www.mayfieldusa.com/ . I would suggest trying to
find a similar business in your area that wholesales paper etc but has a
small retail shop. Their price was about of the local party stores,
and when they heard it was for THE KIDS they gave me another 10% off.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
5th Grade Gifted and Talented Teacher
Deaf Smith Elementary
Lamar CISD