RE: Dumb question-- text wrap?

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 11:30:30 PDT

Judy,
        I think it is Lyris that puts in the odd breaks. For all most
every message I get from the list I get the message "Extra line breaks
in this message were removed click here to restore" (I'm on MSOutlook
XP) But I don't get them for off list correspondence. Lets try this you
send the same message twice once to the list and once directly to me. It
can just be random letters with spaces every few characters. If it is
Lyris then the odd breaks will just show up in the list message, but if
it is your system then it will show up in both message.

Kimberly (kimberly@wcc.net)