Women are Right - Quote of the day

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 11:21:41 PDT

"Invest in the human soul. Who knows, it might be a diamond in the rough" ~
Mary McLeod Bethune - American educator and reformer (1875 - 1955)

I guess what goes around (that is good) does come around (again). Mary had a
good idea. If anyone knows anything bad about Mary--keep it to yourself.

I had to play with my subject line. I re-read the article in our paper --and
found I had misinterpreted some things --So Women's Rights didn't need
addressing. I think I might just start posting fun stuff about women.

When there is road construction outside your house...sometimes that is a
sign to just stay in and enjoy the good company.

Judy

---