Re; Jill's Dream

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 08:17:32 PDT

Jill,

It is so good to hear that you aren open and willing to
change;P Oops, I mean, willing to accept others and not
try to change their beliefs:)
Vivian

"Thanks, Vivian.
P.S. Sorry to hear you're GOP. Maybe we can work on
that!
Jill (BT)"

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy