Re: Slides? Books? What do you Recommend?

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 06:54:51 PDT

SHARON STEERE wrote:

> Maggie, Thank you for the tips. When do they hold the next NAEA and where? I need to join it.

It'll be in Miami Beach next year, in March. Offhand I don't remember
the dates, but you can find membership and convention info on their Web
site: http://www.naea-reston.org/ BTW, Helen Hume attends every year;
we usually manage to run into each other and have breakfast or lunch
together. If she's presenting, make an effort to attend her session.

Maggie

---