show and tell

---------

From: Susan and Ben (mckmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 05:51:23 PDT

Think back to
"show and tell"
When you where asked to bring something to share with the class.

I had a discussion about this with a group of 6th graders, most of them
thought that it would be fun to do a show and tell day(s). However, I only
have my 6th graders for 6 weeks, so we did not get to it last year. I would
like to add this as an introductory lesson for the next school year to help
me learn about the kids, but I am not sure how I want to structure it... any
ideas?
thanks in advance, Susan

---