Getty Members Information List

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 06:25:02 PDT

For those who are aware,

The cut off date for adding your information to the list I was creating is
past. I will send the list information out to only those who responded.
I am human, first time I took on something like this so I will make
mistakes. This list is in Excel format and will be attached to a letter
sent out this evening. If you know you sent me your information and did
not get an email form me personally with an attachment by tomorrow, let me
know at my personal email. If you did not give me the information and
would like for others to add you, then post the information. I included
only this information, state, your name, email address, and job title. No
where did I included the particular school or town. There was discussion
on security. If you would like to give that information out to
individuals, you need to do that.

Again, remember, I am human ( unless you ask some of my students, lol....)

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org