Dumb question-- text wrap?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 04:03:33 PDT

I don't always want to ask my son how to fix things (he has had to work
pretty hard this summer already on this computer).... I notice that my posts
to the list don't wrap the same way as i send them...Often lines are broken
in odd places. I looked up in tools....checked options....and saw that my
lines are set to wrap at 76 characters. What is standard? I am the one who
used this computer most for e-mail...and most of what I write is to the
list. What do you folks have your text settings at?

Since Mary B had a similar problem (although I do like the way hes came out
on the digest) I thought I would ask.

Thanks for answering a dumb question,

Judy

---