Many share our dreams

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 02:19:03 PDT

I got this newsletter -- I had e-mailed them for permission a while back to
use some of their links work on my own African American at page (I guess
that answer was "Yes -- by all means")

The work in the exhibit (Venice Biennial) will make you think....and it
should. Much of the work is too sensitive for kids--maybe high school? But
let's all try to follow those dreams for a better tomorrow for ALL
humankind. (I omitted the authors of the letter -- but the names can be
found on the Universes -in Universe site). (I guess my mail was calling me
this morning it is 5:15 AM). Judy Decker

UNIVERSES IN UNIVERSE - Worlds of Art
Information and communication system on the arts
of Africa, the Americas and Asia/Pacific

Dear colleagues and friends,

four weeks after the opening, we are publishing now our

Tour of the 49th Venice Biennial
http://universes-in-universe.de/car/venezia/bien49/english.htm

In accordance with our project Universes in Universe, we have
concentrated on the participants from Africa, Asia/Pacific and Latin
America.

We are presenting 62 of the artists and projects, a third of them, with
interviews or additonal texts. Most of the ca. 300 images appear first
in a reduced version, which can be enlarged.

A quick overview of all contents can be found on the site map:
http://universes-in-universe.de/car/venezia/bien49/e-site-map.htm

---