Re: dream

---------

From: M Ulakovits (msqu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 23:39:59 PDT

Thanks to all who offered suggestions on beating the stress.
 On a more upbeat note- My dream - I've always loved writing. I've always
wanted to write like Grace Livingston Hill. She has written over 100 books.
She lived in the 1900's and wrote Christian romance novels. Her main
charactors were always young women (Christain) that overcame great tragedy
without comprimising her principles. There was always a happy ending. The
Mrs. Hill was not unlike the women in her books. She was widowed and raised
her children by writing. I would like to live on the beach ( in a house) and
be an artist/writer.

But for now, I'd settle for some great ideas on kinetic art. Next year I
want to use science to enrgize my students! I want to use simple motors,
gears, batteries. I did my first one this year. My class did a collage that
rotated. If you know of any good projects or websites. Please let me know.
Martha (not Stewart) Ulakovits

---