Jill's Web page - post URL again

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 18:04:38 PDT

Oh my! I deleted my digest before I copied Jill's web page address to add to
my "Just for Kids" page. Her's is ALL ABOUT KIDS and I loved it. The less is
more is so cool! I know exactly what she is telling all of us....we know
everything she is telling us (and it is an awesome message). And now I an
doing my own "Less is more" (Jill got the more is more) and asking someone
to post it again to the list and to me privately. Just copy my e-mail
address (Jdecker@woh.rr.com) in the CC area (I won't get the post to the
list until tomorrow....I am just now finding the time to read the digest
from today....we sure do have busy days don't we).

Thanks for helping me laugh at myself today.

Judy

---