Let us help Jill with her Dream

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 14:24:37 PDT

From Jill:

My dream is very lofty--I'd like to see an end to gun violence, bigotry,
poverty, gangs, ignorance, and Republicans.
Jill (BT)

Judy talking:
Jill, I am afraid we will have to put up with Republicans...But we do have
the power of influence for the others (we are the curriculum with the
power)....and maybe the republicans will start thinking our way --and we
truly WILL be able to vote for the "man". Haven't all men said in the past
that women only vote for the one who is better looking?. Well if that is the
case..Let us get a woman running in 2004. We all know that it takes a woman
to solve problems (sorry my dear list friends who also happen to be a
men....we know we already have you on our side). After all it was Hillary
who said "It takes a village to raise a child" Bill didn't say that. (I know
Hillary doesn't have a chance....she did too many odd things...but there
must be someone out there who will come forward).

---