Slides? Books? What do you Recommend?

---------

From: SHARON STEERE (SS21803_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 07:12:34 PDT

Is anyone familiar with these books that come with slides, listed below.
Do you like the selection? Are they worth the money if you do not have
any slides in your art room? Do most teachers buy their own slides &
videos so you can take them with you, if your career moves to another
location later in life? I would like your input? Do you use slides and
videos equally or do most of you prefer a certain mode over another?

Art History & Appreciation Activities Kit by Hume, Art Smart by
Rodriques and American Art Appreciation Activities Kit by Hume? What
other books would you recommend. I teach High School art.

Sharon Steere

---