Re: My dream

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 11:35:30 PDT

My dreamAlong the same lines, I have more pictures of my niece and her cat
playing in the boxes at Christmas, than playing with the toys. Now that I
think of it, my two cats shun expensive toys in favor of items from around
the house (which isn't always good, hee hee, now where are my earmuffs and
make-up brushes!).

Leah

Linda wrote:
Patty, Your post made me smile. I take a walk each day past one of our
town's pocket parks where some brand new play equipment has been put up.
Guess where you see most of the children? On the top of a big pile of soil
that was excavated and will be used in further construction. Linda in
Norman, OK

and Patty wrote:
Children have their own criteria for finding the the potential of , the
feel of, the possibilities of an object.

---