Re: My dream

---------

From: The Whites (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 11:02:26 PDT

My dreamPatty, Your post made me smile. I take a walk each day past one of our town's pocket parks where some brand new play equipment has been put up. Guess where you see most of the children? On the top of a big pile of soil that was excavated and will be used in further construction. Linda in Norman, OK where it has been near or at 100 degrees for a week and the weather guys promise another week of same.
  Children have their own criteria for finding the the potential of , the feel of, the possibilities of an object.

---