Re: coin design/Discovery channel

---------

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 09:18:45 PDT

How about expanding on the coin idea by having them transfer their drawn
design to a carved clay coin? I remember my sons doing this many years
ago, when they were into one of the early "Zelda" games on Nintendo, and
the hero had some magic coins. Just roll out a slab and use a round cookie
cutter (any size would work), and let them carve away!

Mishy

Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert
 \|/ | mishlowe@amug.org
 -O- | | Mishy@desertdragonpottery.com
 /|\ | | |
       |_|_| www.amug.org/~mishlowe