Look out for Ovarian cancer - a "silent killer"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 09:10:29 PDT

This is about art....It is about a the mother of a very dear list friend. I
will only list her name as Jen for now to protect her privacy....So all
please pray for her and her mother. Jen had to take her mother into the
emergency room the other day. All she knew is she just wasn't feeling
right....She didn't have a clue what was wrong. All women need to join me in
my "cause" and my real sister's cause to save women from cancer. Usually
when women are given a physical sign it is too late. My own father's
physical signs saved him from getting any cancer (his own father ignored the
signs because he knew his life had been long and good --my grandfather died
from cancer at the age of 94). We need to work to get all insurance
companies to pay for and encourage the kind of testing that can save lives.
All who want to sent a prayer can send to me privately (Jdecker@woh.rr.com)
because Jen is no longer on the list. I will print them all off and mail to
her once I get her address (if she doesn't send it to me I know where I can
find it--I think). She is still going to read her e-mail but has other
things on her mind. I thought it would be easier for her to read from a hard
copy and then read them to her mother. Let's hope their chewing gum is
working....I will send each a stick and two rubber bands of hope.

Lord.....Here our prayer....

Dear Lord please help "Jen" and her Mother. Take this pain away from her and
heal her. Dear lord, please give women some sign in the future so we know
how to protect us from this awful disease of cancer. When we "feel"
something is wrong, it is often too late. Give us some kind of test that we
can do annually and make it as important as our Pap and Mammograms...and
make insurance companies see the need to pay for these tests. Dear lord help
save the women of the world. Please do what you can to save women. Have
doctors send out reminders to women to get these tests done just as they do
for Pap test.

---