Re: web page (Jill)

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 07:22:40 PDT

http://www.geocities.com/artroomroskill/homepage.index.html

> Many thanks, hope you're all enjoying your vacation, Jill in NZ.

Dear Jill,

Your web site looked great to me. Everything loaded quickly and was
centered. All the links worked. Plus, your student art work is amazing. I
especially like the clay work that you do with them, is that your specialty?
I was also impressed with how you seem to do a group project with many of
your units. Is that something you always try to do? What do you do with
the work after display? Is it taken apart and given back to the
individuals, and/or is some of it permanently installed?

Good job!
Leah

---