Re: productive use of time

---------

From: Andrea Dunmire (artshui_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 07:07:07 PDT

>Marcia wrote:
we need to DO stuff rather than just chew the fat about it. Try
writing (with a pen) in your journal or meeting a friend for coffee or
sitting on your deck and watching the flowers grow. Whatever it is- DO
something real and limit your computer screen time this summer!<

Great advice, Marcia. That is exactly what I am doing.....am in the middle
of recreating our family room. We just drywalled over a fake brick
fireplace, extended the hearth, tiled the hearth and surround, bordered it
all with wood, made a mantel, and today I am getting ready to faux finish
the newly drywalled fireplace wall.

In between I sit out on the terrace and watch the flowers grow and the birds
romp in the bath. I find it very difficult to even lurk on this list, but I
do try.

Ah, summer.......;-)

Andrea in Pa.