trying to change settings

---------

From: Beth Goodwin (bgood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 05:26:10 PDT

Hi everyone; So busy in April & May, I changed my settings to not receive mail. Then someone sent me an e-mail with a virus and so have lost all my info about connecting/reconnecting to Getty. I don't know what the address is to change settings and can only find how to join artsednet, which of course it won't let me do since I am already on it. Can anyone help? Thanks, Beth

---