Poisonwood Bible

---------

From: The Colliers (atla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 12:20:03 PDT

Hi All,

Off topic, but please help.

I read with great interest the list of books suggested under the
topic'Great Summer Reads"

Can anyone tell me whether "Prodigal Summer" was published before or
after "Poisonwood Bible"? I thoroughly enjoyed PB and cannot get hold of
"Progigal Summer".
Any idea what it is about? I thought Kingsolver was the first author
(non-African) that I read that understood Africa.

Thanks

Tracey in chilly South Africa

---