Re: batik????

---------

From: Diane Beilby (dibeilby_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 21:05:10 PDT

Maria
I have done this

combine equal amounts of cheapest toothpaste and aloe lotion or gel
apply with brushes, or toothpicks

or use flour and water mix

let dry and crackle by wadding up fabric with care

paint over with tempera or acrylic paints

let dry or partially dry

wash

leaving only a stain from paint or a solid paint if acrylic is let to dry completely

 Diane