Re: (2):Web Page

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 16:45:45 PDT

Jackie,
  I, too , am a novice in web page making. Our
district offers tech workshops for free (they even
supply the substitute money if it is during class
time..
http://www.dade.k12.fl.us/oif/training/index.htm ...
but they fill up so fast!)Maybe your district does
too. I took Designing a web page..2 day workshop..they
used Netscape Composer on Mac. It was okay but it was
fairly limited. I'm trying again at home (I have a PC
at home)with Front Page..I installed it and bought a
couple of books, Microsoft FrontPage 2000 Fast and
Easy by Coletta Witherspoon and Microsoft FrontPage
2000 by Ned Snell.It's slow going..you know how that
is..summer time and the living is easy..
  Jan from Miami