Re: Web page

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 16:18:40 PDT

Jill,
  I always enjoy seeing webpages from schools in other
parts of the world..it never ceases to amaze me that
we can communitcate with art teachers from all these
great areas...wow, New Zealand! I, too, am a novice
with designing web pages..I'm still working at mine..
I really liked the ceramic tiles that your students
did. Being a scuba diver and seeing all those
wonderful pictures of under the water in the N.Z.
Photo Gallery was great! One point which I think
someone suggested..it would be helpful to have back to
the main page.
  Jan in Miami