Re: art critique

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 08:54:41 PDT

Subject: HS student critiques

ME, Too!

To Deb Mortl:
Deb, I would like a copy of your critique sent to me also

at:
komandv@yahoo.com

I have one I use that I like from my aesthetics class,
but I am interested on seeing what is new and possibly
will work better than what I have been doing.

Thank you!
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy