Re:Dream

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 08:49:09 PDT

I here with you, Jill:

"My dream is very lofty--I'd like to see an end to gun
violence, bigotry, poverty, gangs, ignorance,..."
Jill (BT)

But I would also like to see where art is valued and
considered important for each individual's education from
day 1.

And I dream of a cottage on the beach, where I can have
my studio and actually create more than I am right now:)
Or have the time to - so maybe I dream of time....

Peace y'all!
Vivian

PS Jill I am Republican *L*?

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy