Super Saturday!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 07:56:16 PDT

I hope all of you are just "playing hooky" with a friend today (what ever
and whomever that friend may be). That is what I decided to do today. What
ever you do with Saturday....make it your "friend" -- something that you
will look forward to doing on Saturday. I can remember when I was a kid I
always looked forward to Saturday.

So I will talk to everyone out in cyber land later,

Judy Decker

---