Re: Jill's webpage

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 07:32:28 PDT

Jill,

This is terrific. Great work and I love the cubism and
the mural - and well, just everything!

Do you think you can do my page? No one at our school can
get around to it either. I hope to do one this summer.
But we only have 3 weeks left before we are back in
school....

Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy