Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Help! Summer reading ...again!

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 07:13:36 PDT

Go to the web browser interface at
&text_mode=0 log in with your e-mail or choose visit artsednet talk
without joining. Then select read messages. Put "Summer Reading" in the
search box and click search it to narrow your search select all these
words and in header. It will pull all the messages up.
Kimberly Herbert (
5th Grade Gifted and Talented Teacher
Deaf Smith Elementary
Lamar CISD