Re: Re(2): last call

---------

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 06:47:51 PDT

I forgot why we were putting out this info but
Fran Marze
Pittsburgh, PA
Baldwin High School
9-12
Studio Art I, II,III, IV usually and sometimes sections of Classic Art
COnnections and Modern Art Connections and once Graphic Design I
Chairperson of Fine and Practical Arts Department
co sponsor of Chapter 564 of NAHS
member of SHASDA (group of fine arts teachers in South Hills area of Pgh;
Music, art and drama(sometimes dance)