Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Re(2): last call

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 06:47:51 PDT

I forgot why we were putting out this info but
Fran Marze
Pittsburgh, PA
Baldwin High School
Studio Art I, II,III, IV usually and sometimes sections of Classic Art
COnnections and Modern Art Connections and once Graphic Design I
Chairperson of Fine and Practical Arts Department
co sponsor of Chapter 564 of NAHS
member of SHASDA (group of fine arts teachers in South Hills area of Pgh;
Music, art and drama(sometimes dance)