Re: Help! Summer reading ...again!

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 06:28:48 PDT

Hi Eileen, Here is what I sent to Susan. It may not be all inclusive but
what I have. I am sending it to the list as well for anyone else who might
want it. It may be too long to send but I'm trying it anyway in case it can
go through. Judy

First book: Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone
2nd book: Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets
3rd book: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4th book: Harry Potter and the goblet of fire

Books by Sue Grafton, Sara Paretsky and V.I. Warshawsky- light and fun

Mitford series of books by Jan Karon.

Elizabeth M. Cosin, books, only two, are Zen and
the art of murder and Zen and the city of angels

Colleen McCullough's series on Rome and Caesar are good

 Supreme Injustice by Alan Dershowitz

jack Higgins EDGE OF DANGER, Dean Koontz Out of the Corner of his eye (might
not be exact title) Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver.

"Of Time and Change, a memoir" by
Frank Waters. Yes, he is the author of "Book of the Hopi".

Ayn Rand's works

A CAT'S EYE by Margaret ATwood

"A Prayer for Owen Meany" by John Irving.

Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game
and sequels,
including the recent Ender's Shadow. Outstanding science fiction

Chiam Potok: "My Name is Asher Lev"

Girl with A Pearl Earring by Tracy
Chevalier- about the artist Vermeer

Poisonwood Bible

A Room With A View" by E.M. Forester

" The Shipping News" by E. Annie Proulx (sp?).
jnagel@saxarts.com

---