Re: Follow your Dream - What is yours?

---------

From: Clark Fralick (cfralick_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 22:46:46 PDT

I think I have about a million dreams, each one a happy one. But here are
some of my favorites.

1. My daughters, both attain their dreams and live "happily ever after".
(One wants to personally save the Manatee from extintion and discover the
true reason dinosaurs became extinct-my 7 year old)(Two- she has a lot of
dreams, their just kind of hard to put into coherent sentences -my 4 year
old)
2. That someday all teachers will be paid and respected as the real
professionals that they are.
3. I dream that someday I will be able to sail the Carribean islands,
writing books about random thoughts that people find interesting enough to
read.
4. The Chicago Cubs win a World Series.
5. TV becomes "uncool" and kids pour back outside to find fun, creative
ways to play.

I could go on and on but I keep thinking of things.

OH well

---