Printmaking

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 18:16:55 PDT

Thanks Woody for posting Jean's site. I am no longer a member of the other
list. One list is enough for me to manage. Please all who are members of
both lists continue to post good stuff you think all of us could use.
Below is Jean's site:
http://www.jeaneger.com/
She has some beautiful prints and a really interesting demo.
I will add her site to my printmaking page at my next update (still don't
have access....will have to check that out sometime soon...actually it is a
blessing...I get to "play" more).

I know I have lots of easy sub plans I will check to see what I can find. In
the mean time...there are easy sub plans on my site:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/arted.htm
Just scroll down to lesson plans -- I have a link on that page. I had
printed off a ton of easy lessons but was told not to send them in.
Everything worked out fine....Believe it or not -- I learned a lot about how
to teach art from a non-certified teacher...funny how things work out in the
end. You never know where lessons will be learned. I learned some good
lessons from a man who dips ice cream, too....I will share those later.

Thanks again!

Judy Decker

---