Tip on Art School

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 17:53:04 PDT

A list friend of mine thought my son was interested in an art career...He is
mainly into art appreciation, theater and music...But has other career
choices....he wants to design something that will change the world...I think
that is a high dream to have. My own father did a lot that made this world
more comfortable for everyone. I think that is a good goal to have. I thank
my Dad every day when I use all of my electrical appliances and sit in my
air conditioned home.
Anyway....here is the Art School she recommended:

>Savannah College of Art and Design has some >FANTASTIC programs.
>their web site is www.scad.edu

Whomever was collecting schools of art might want to add it to your list.

Well....talk to you more later!

Judy Decker

---