Here is a fun idea

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 15:18:59 PDT

I just got an e-mail from a friend of mine....She didn't bother to correct
her lower case "I" Every time i would type and not get it capitalized I
would go back and correct it.....from now on, I am just going to leave it
the way it comes out....sometime I do it right and sometimes i don't
....another list friend never capitalizes it. We don't capitalize You in the
middle of a sentence....We don't capitalize Her in the middle of a
sentence....or He....or She....or Him...or Me....I am just having so much
fun today. And I even typed sometime right everytime (smile)

A while back on this list there was a big discussion on correct
spelling...correct punctuation...heck...why are we going to so much trouble
to edit each other's writing. I used to re-read and re-read my posts to find
mistakes...and you know what? The would still get "changed in transport". It
is kind of the Dilbert Rule (sent to me by another list member).

> Important letters that contain no errors will develop errors in the mail.

Have a good evening -- it is now 6:18 in my home town.

Judy Decker

---