Re: productive use of time

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 13:11:06 PDT

Don't worry about me! Between my garden and pond (my entire backyard is
evolving into a flower garden/water pond! *L*), my grant writing workshops,
moving one kid into her own apartment, moving my son into her room and
having to repaint and recarpet the whole thing, turning his room into a
studio for me (yeah!!!), remodeling the kitchen from a grease fire my son
caused while cooking eggs and playing nintendo simultaneously, and hiring a
new librarian for our town library, I only get to "peek" at 90% of my
e-mails! *L* Enjoy your summer everyone! We'll be dealing with energetic
younguns soon enough!
~Michal

>At the risk of sounding snobby and uncaring, I want to remind all of you to
spend LESS time on your computer this summer and more time interacting with
the real environment. I think many of us are addicted to this list (I know I
am) but we need to DO stuff rather than just chew the fat about it. Try
writing (with a pen) in your journal or meeting a friend for coffee or
sitting on your deck and watching the flowers grow. Whatever it is- DO
something real and limit your computer screen time this summer!
Marcia in IL ---

---