Jill's web page

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 11:35:09 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

> I am rather timidly listing my web page. It is very tiny, and VERY
> amateur - I got tired of waiting for the IT man at school to fix our
> school web page, so I tried putting together one of my own. Trouble is,
> I'm not sure how it's coming thru'. I tried it on one of my browsers and
> it came out like an explosion in an alphabet factory!!
> Maybe someone could let me know if they get any sense from it - I would
> much appreciate if you could let me know. I'll add lesson plans etc
> later on if it's working. Here it is- Jill in NZ.

Jill....You have wonderful webpages! It is centered just perfectly. It comes
in slow on my machine but that's not because of you....it's my school server
which is free. Hey, the price is right.

I REALLY liked the clay birds you do. Are you using a plastic egg for the
inside or a REAL large egg.

AND...I especially like the oil pastel "Personal Quilt" idea. I'll be
shortly gathering materials to make a sample for ME! Thank you for sharing
with us! Toodles....Bunki

---